Saturday, October 9, 2010

My life during practical training.

Finally, I got acess to internet and update my blog...

There is no internet access in the hostel that I stayed during my training period. At the office, we can only log on to SAP and Intranet. others website is strictly prohibited. The only tool that connects me to the world is the Digi Free Access to Facebook.

Therefore, most of the time people see me playing my hand phone...That's my ONLY toy!

Actually, there is a TV at the hostel. It has been years I din't watch TV since foundation. TV shows to me is not that interesting. I watched TV because I got nothing to do, just to fill up my spare time.


For the past two weeks, my practical training has been very smoothly. I think it is marvellous! I got to know a lots of things and met with different people. The plant visit on friday(8/10/10), it's impressive!! The power plant is just astonishing, amazing and awesome!!! The plant is a great creation. I took a lots of photos, and wanted to show off to my buddies!!

The people there is very nice to us.Thank GOD!Sometimes I think, why am I worry so much? The training turns up to be completely different from what I expected. Things that I worried the most did not happen. so, What for worrying so much at the beginning? The result can be totally unexpected. JUST LET IT BE...Life will be in its own way...

After two weeks of training in GSP, I can imagine what my working life would be after I graduate. In fact, we are given choices, to work at Wisma Genting or here(Kuala Langat). The working environment here is less stressful. People is nice. Not much of Office politics that worried me the most. I think I have an answer. Till then, things can be changing...It may be or may not be what you expected...

I am grateful to my colleagues and Ming See and her family for helping me during my training period... Thank you very much!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm fell so good when saw ur tis post!!! Knew that u're fine and enjoy the training life at there. I'm interesting on ur training life!!!

    ReplyDelete