Thursday, October 21, 2010

Does good result guarantee us a better and successful life ahead?

Does good result guarantee us a better and successful life ahead?

This question, I always keep thinking for the answer.

I talked to my buddies exam is not everything in our lives.
Results is the entrance pass for us into the real world.
With good result, the process may be smoother compared to poorer result.

But, that doesn't mean those who get poorer result, they will never succeed in their lives.and those who get good result will definitely ensuring a good and successful life.

I know, we always being told by our parents that we must study hard to get good result so that we can work in good company and thus we can live a better life.

wasn't it so? in reality?

What if I am those kind of person that, no matter how hard I tried to study, my result is still very poor. Does it mean I am not going to live a better life as what others can?

I don't think so.

The society is placing too much emphasizes on results and certificates.
and, people like to compare.

we cant get rid of all these...
it is happening everywhere, every situation...

Compare how good others lives are with themselves...
Compare what others have with themselves...

All this,
It is just so stressful for the youngsters...for me

why always comparing with others?

Does comparing help you to improve?
Or
does it actually makes you jealous of others good?

when we less compare to others, we can live happier.
Less comparison, less frustration.
because, everybody is different.
What others can do very well, you may not able to do it as good as them.
and what you can do very well, others may not be able to do it as good as you can.
Every individual is unique.
That's why, comparison is useless.

Leave away all the jealous,sadness, angriness and grievance
no comparison
just live a simple life
that's what I want my life to be.

A simple me.

and for sure
My life will be COLOURFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment