Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Home

Last semester where most of my buddies back to where they belong to...I still stay in Kampar...although my home is so much nearer than they are...

Last weekend,It's our turn.
Finally, after so long(I cant remember exactly how long it is),I managed to come back to my lovely home.

My home, still a messy home... things are everywhere...It is not tidy at all...

Since 2007, when both of us study in university, my home just left 4 people.
After 2009, My home just left 3 people living there. coz my sister went to work in Genting Highlands.

I recalled those memories where 6 of us still living together...The house is full of noise...not like now...very quite...just the sound from TV...

I think I had to come back more often...
I do have a mega project to be done...
that is to give tuition to my brother...
hope that he can do better in his study...
as well as his behavior and character...

That weekend, was a special one...coz all six of us back to home....

Are there anymore days like this in the future?

Is it few years later...
when we all get married,
we will only meet togather once in a year that is during Chinese New Year?

I really dont hope to be like this...
This "culture", we can break it...


We all had grown up, we all flied away from home...
for work,for study...
but,
we shall never forgetting,
the way back to home...
back to where we belong to...

No comments:

Post a Comment