Sunday, October 10, 2010

'Shopaholic'

Today's afternoon, I went to Sunway Pyramid with Ming See and her boyfriend. This is the first time I been here. We have 白粥油条 for lunch. It's delicious. After that, I shopped alone in the shopping complex coz don't want to be the "light bulb" of them.

Well, It is another first time experience shopping alone...Usually, I will shop with family or friends. Kinda boring, coz every shop seems like branded shop and I don't have anything to buy too. So, I just walked around the shopping complex.

Somehow, my phone battery low,thus, I sat on a chair which is nearest to the plug. Eventually, I had sat there for about 2 hours. What have I done actually?

Then, I go to Popular to read some magazine. I wanted to sit down and read "The Last Lecture",but I was too sleepy to do so...not even finish reading a page, I already fell asleep. Besides, I don't know what's wrong with the phone, it turned off itself. Ming See called me many time and din't picked up the phone...really paiseh... Luckily, we manage to exit the car park area in time, just gam gam before any extra fees charged.

We have lunch at Bukit Puteri,and we ate 雷茶.It's yummy too... hope next time I can bring my family here to taste it as well...There are lots of eatery outlets here. Nice one!!

1 comment:

  1. haha, did u bought "The Last Lecture"?? I'm kinda interested to look over it since that time Mr.Yap introduce to u guys!!!^^

    ReplyDelete