Thursday, October 21, 2010

My first Appeal

Finally,today, I had made up my mind to appeal my AAP result.

I had been struggling so long to make this decision.

I appealed my result because the lecturer said some papers are marked by the tutors and he assumed they had marked correctly. The lecturer actually dint double checked for every paper.I think there is room for mistake.

I hope my AAP result is a mistake.
I hope my appeal will be successful.

God, once again I pray to you, please let miracles happen to me...please please please...
I know You are with me.

Sometimes, I don't know whether praying does make chances to my life or not.
But, I still believe in God. I believe Your power and I believe in fate.

If this is what you want my life to be, I will accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment