Friday, October 15, 2010

It's over

This post, I will talked about my sad story. It's over has lots of definition to me...
firstly, my training is over and secondly my result is GAME OVER !!!

Kinda sad sad sad sad sad sad .......haiz...what have I done for the past semester? My result is totally unexpectedly that bad.
I am not going to blame anyone...just I need to work harder and harder and harder...

I think I had done all my best to make it .

Why? Why? Why? Why????? Tell me why please...

God, this moment, I need you !! so much!!

Please let go all my worries!!!

Please....I beg you...

Again,

What's going to happen to me for the rest of my degree life?

It is really All OVER????



Well, I guess I have an answer for myself...probably a draft one...

It's all

depends on how you think... If you think it's over, it will be over...If you think it's not over, it will never be over!!

Life is about moving on...you cant keep on thinking about this forever...So, do what you can to make a CHANGE in your life!!!

To be honest,
you are so much better than the others out there...so,what for to be so sad??

At least, you still have tomorrow...and
At least, you still have friends and family to support you...


Aren't you so much better than the others?

Be grateful for what you have...

remember that...

always...

and

the sunshine will be there just for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment