Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Life still goes on~

Yesterday, my classrep sent a message to me asking whether both of us want to repeat Advanced taxation or Advanced Accounting Practice in this short semester.

Yet, it is another big question that frustrated both of us so much !!

I dont know the best answer for this question!!

I asked opinion of Jo and Jie Jie...

The conclusion was as follows:

1. Even if I repeat the subject, there is no gurantee as to whether it will be exempted in ACCA or other professional papers as the syllabus are always changing.

2. Even if I repeat the subject,there is possibility that I may not get a better grade.

3. I am still not sure whether I will take ACCA or not.


Therefore, why repeating? My life is full of uncertainties...

How my life would be after I graduated?
Whether or not I will be a proffesional accountant?

There is no certain answer.

Even if I dint do well, that doesn't mean I have failed in my life.
Even if I dint do well, that doesn't mean I will not succeed in my life.

Exam is just a test, to test how much you have understood for the subject.
To use it as the yardstick of my success, it is simply inadequate.


Apart from all these,

Life still goes on even I had failed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment