Saturday, September 25, 2010

K songs

Today I K songs with buddies...shiok shiok!!

After "a decade' of hard days K-ing books... finally...

I am proud of myself...
coz...
many people praised me that I sang very well today!!haha!!

I only get to know that I have a beautiful voice till now...hooray!!

I recalled that I love to sing when I was small...but never knowing that I have such a wonderful voice...such a great potential...haha...

Happy happy day!!

Tomorrow will be Sungkai Trip!! Hooray!! cant wait to go!! Sungkai, Sungkai! We are coming!!


At night, Little Keong accidentally came to my house... He stopped at somewhere near the fridge. I had considered quite a long long time to decide his survival issue. At last, I stepped on it. I dint mean to kill you...but, sorry, you came to the wrong place, wrong time and met the wrong person. I have to do it coz the "Death Note" is with me...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment