Friday, September 24, 2010

GSP Practical Training

I am going to attend the practical training of GSP on next Monday, 27/09/2010. It is going to be a three week intensive training... Ending 15/10/2010.

Questions started popping out in my mind...

What's the training going to be like?
What will the people there be like?
Who's my superior?
What's the working environment there be like?
How am I going to survive in KL?

I am glad that Ming See, another GSP scholar will attend the training with me...
I will boarder bus alone on Sunday 7pm to Bukit Jalil. Then, Ming See's relative will pick us up to his house...He will also fetch us to the GSP Kuala Langat Power Plant on Monday morning...We will stay at the company hostel in Banting.
Anyway,
Many thanks to Jack,Ming See and her relative...for giving me a lots of helping hands...

I think this is the first time I boarder a bus alone to a place that's quite faraway from my home... *Frankly speaking, it is not that far either...

It's time...
I got to be independent...I no longer can depend on my sister...Hopefully, I wont homesick and M2sick....haha...

It's going to be a

Brand new environment and
Brand new Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment