Thursday, September 2, 2010

POng Pong "car " + scary movie nite

Finally, we managed to played pong pong car today!!!
Luckily, the fun fair not yet closed...
WOw...really fun leh...we langgar each other...
I kena langgar kuat kuat by Ian...I nearly flied out from the "car"...
huhu...
but..it's funnnn

Grandson very funny lah...blur blur... She said to me not to hit her "car",and I said...I must and definitely hit your "car" !!haha...I thought she cannot drive as she is a bit blur...I scared later she will "翻车"haha...

Later we will watch a scary movie oh...too sad...grandson cannot join us...Grandson, you must take goooood rest ya!! I know you are tired...

The movie start now oh...auau so scared now...

2 comments:

  1. haha, grandma, u dun sleep on the half way ah..hehe^^and wat movie u all watch oh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno oh...eat shit first lah...haha...not yet sleep ya?

    ReplyDelete