Saturday, August 28, 2010

YC

Yesterday, we have YC with Ting at ABC. Long time dint YC with her d...nice chatting with her...Besides buddies, She and P.Seen are our best friend too. In fact, our relationship is more than just friends...We met from the first day we arrive at Kampar...She is so friendly and nice to us...It is so great to be able to met her... We learned a lot of from her life experiences... She is tough...Hope when I leave Kampar, we can still keep in touch...and belanja them makan...haha

I am not sleepy at night...went to kacau Jocelyn...she also not yet sleep...haha...

I woke up earlier in the morning for a walk with Jocelyn at the park...
Before that, we went to see Syuen Syuen and Kai Kai...But, they are still sleeping...
Then, we played swing in the park...for which I longed for… it’s relaxing and refreshing…

Today, my family will be going to Pulau Langkawi...Wish them have a joyful journey!!! and I must remind Papa to buy the chocolate for us...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment