Saturday, August 14, 2010

Remembrance

First time i created my very first own blog...at 3 something in the morning, dated 15 August 2010.Date for remembrance. Thank you auau for teaching how to create a blog^^now i have a chance to earn money with this blog lollll...hahha....looking forward...hope my blog would be chosen...
  I just write something la..Today, I woke up at 7.45am, thinking of wanna go for tax replacement class or not? coz we sure going to be late...and we have to walk all the way to Block I, IDK 3...damned far. In the end, decided to go... Reason behide is that I am very weak in Advanced Tax..Don't wish to miss the chance lecturer giving tips for finals... The class dismiss late...but nevermind.. I learned a lot today...Luckily I dont miss this class...
In the afternoon, I recorded a music video with xia xiang peng yu^^ We have a great time indeed...^^ We have chosen two songs for this MV that are 生命中的朋友 and  谢谢你协调员. Nice songs...Really hope that our xie tiao yuan will love it...We spend a lot of our time and effort to do it...and most importantly we got the heart to do it^^the video is almost finish...very soon ,we can watch it on facebook^^

Let call it a day...huh..tired...got to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment