Sunday, August 15, 2010

自由

I overslept today...haizzz.. Mamma mia decided to go to Malim Nawar today...We wanted to give a half day free tuition to our young brothers and sisters. But, we were late for about 30 minutes...Wei Teng mum waited me for long time...i guess around 40 minutes...really paiseh...I dint manage to talk to her and she went off already...


After that, we visited xiao shi house. She knocked down by a car when coming back to her house after class. Her left leg bone is broken... pity her...It must be very painful..Then, we went to shao feng house and started our tuition. The children were not listening to us...is really hard to let them listen to us...especially my sister's 谊妹...really sakit kepala...she was so stubborn...Liew Chun Wah俊桦, my谊弟 and Wei Teng伟婷, my 谊妹, both are so smart... They are the top students in the school... I teach 霆轩karangan... First time after so many years...i managed to write a karangan...not bad not bad^^ haha...



I have some conversation with my 谊弟and 谊妹. Something came on my mind, freedom is important to the young children. I mean the freedom to do things that they like...when they are given the freedom to try or experience new things, their life won't be so boring,just playing computer games at home... how 俊桦 wish so much that her parents could give him a little more freedom to do what he like to do...and not every time No!No!No! It's really sad... He is so much protected by his parents...he wish so much that he can hang out with his friends...I shall call him and 伟婷 more oftenly...Well, I do appreciate my mum and dad give us the freedom to do what we want to do in our life...even in secondary school, we are free to join any clubs and society that we like...that' great...I still can remember I am once a hockey school player and a life saver..I recalled those wonderful memories of my secondary school life...I think in life, we have to 选你所爱,爱你所选。谢谢你,爸爸妈妈,those are the best part of my life. Life is superb, and I want to live to the fullest!


  We have our lunch in one of the restaurant opposite the school. Food is almost sold out...nothing much left... the children ate pou chai mee and chee cheong fun only...we only have our lunch when back to Kampar.We ate 板面 and bought some bread at Just toeat. Later on, I went to work and my sister went upstairs and rest. It was so sleepy...and I wish soooo much to rest tooo...but called my sister countless time...she dint come down too... haizzz...upset...when i really cannot tahan, i waked her up...

No comments:

Post a Comment