Monday, August 23, 2010

Touched

This morning, I just received a call from Yen Wen...


She said she was so touched after watching the video we posted...

she cried...

she was speechless...


It's really happy and surprise to received her call early in the morning...

cause she called me once in a blue moon...
I felt warmed...
It's great that she love the video...



Thank you buddies...
for the mid night chatting with you guys...haha...
It's nice to be able to meet you guys once in a day...
Got to change some of my frightening habit...
if not , all of you will run away...haha...
Special thanks to auau for telling me the truth...
so that I know my weakness...
Friends are always our best mirror.
朋友是我们最好的镜子。^^

May all of you have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. aiyer..y yenwen jz call u?? 555..T.T
    btw, greats to met u too^^

    ReplyDelete