Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lonely Weekend

Haiz... can't access facebook in UTAR...Guess it has been blocked.

Nevermind...I will keep updating my blog and earn money^^

I will have my last mid term exam for this semester-RMP,later from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.

After this exam,I will start doing my revision...
especially my Advanced taxation...
Lecturer dint give much guidelines to us...
I got to start my revision earlier...
so that i wont regret.
Gambateh!!You can do it!!

These few days,
most of my buddies will be going back to their home town...
going to miss them a lot...
Happy Balik Kampung to them^^
I think only left me, my sister and Ching Huey only at Kampar during this weekend...
we will enjoy ourselves during this balik kampung season^^...
It has been a long long time I dint go back to home town too.
People always asked: Why you dint go back to hometown? You Hometown is so near...
Whatever...
By the way, my family will be having their holidays in Pulau Langkawi too this weekend...
kinda lonely...
everybody go away...
Papa, you must compensate sister and me with Ferriro Rochio chocolate!!! haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment