Monday, August 16, 2010

$$$$$$$

I went to bed around 5am. I slept around this time for the past 4 days.
But really enjoyed those moment with Mamma Mia... I woke up around 11am... and went to Telco & Post. The shop din't open...haiz...then I walked all the way to the mini Pos at Pangsar Putri Apartment there. Luckily the shop got open. I posted a Pos Laju and paid RM 5.70. Then, I prepared for the Advanced Taxation class at 12pm. What a rush morning...


After class, Ching Huey, my sister and I went to cut my hair.Each hair cut cost RM15. The hair cutter was very nice...and the service provided was satisfied. My hair style not much of changes. It still looked "thick"... Tomorrow after class I will go to the shop again...


Many many thanks to Au Yong, she taught me how to include Nuff nang advertisment in my blog...She has been very patient teaching me...really appreciate that...Today, I clicked a lot of advertisements...I will be earning a lot of money lol...haha...really happy... $$$$$$$$$$$$ moeny money money please come to my pocket!!! haha... In fact, this has a great influence to somebodies... they ardoing the same way as what i am doing now... Hong Teng and Jing Huey included the Nuff Nang in their blogs too...haha... copycats...juz kidding la... Got money, we earn together ma...That's what a good friend should be...haha...really happy...
Today have to sleep early because tommorrow 8am got class...


Another 2 days, we are going to KL...and it will definitely be a joyful  trip...coz got Mamma Mia...


Once again, thanks to auau...

No comments:

Post a Comment