Tuesday, July 10, 2012

小插曲



小插曲:

生日前夕,吸血鬼突然发了一封短讯给我:" Happy Birthday to u. We will arrange office meal for u, SL & C next week, as this is birthday month of all 3 of u. SB"

The first four words, when I read it, my immediate response was like: "What??  kidding?? "

erm..

haha

I have one question in my mind:

How does it feel like, when your boss say happy birthday to you?
erm...erm....erm..... 

This is weird feeling, a mix feeling.

I feel a little bit of surprise, a few doubts, some unbelievables
and of course countless sweetness in my heart :)

hehe

It was really a strange feeling,
to receive such a message from my boss.
as all along, it was only about work.


In the midst of meeting deadlines, I totally don't expect her to remember my birthday.

What a funny women, she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment