Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Second day of working

Today is yet another tiring day.

Get scolded early in the morning coz I dint even set up the client file.

Is ok. I will used to it. I am strong. I can take it.

The whole day, I was like dint do much things. After lunch, i felt so sleepy that i cant help, i closed my eyes a few times. Haiz. How can i be like that?? Not productive at all!!

It was very considerate that my boss arranged that i worked with another colleague who has more accounting basic than i do. I could learn a lot from her, i know.

Tomorrow, I am going to client's place. It is at Ubi area, quite near here. We will take a cab there. I wonder how would it be tomorrow as this is the very first time i will out of the office.

To my surprise, my boss actually arrange everything for all her workers . Tight schedule. Next week, i will out to client place the whole week.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment