Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First day of working

11 July 2011, was my first day of working in Singapore. I finally made up my mind to work in Singapore. i work in an small CPA firm near Aljunied, Singapore.

First day of working, it was tiring. The whole day i cracked my head to find out the unbalance figure. To be honest, sometimes, I am lost. I dont know what was i doing. I was blanked. I somehow think that have i chosen the wrong path?? but it is too late for me to regret. I shall strive until the end.

I did the similar excel worksheet that i have done during my interview. Yet, I still cant balance the account. What's wrong with me? It is because i dont know how to do the adjustment. Fortunately, my colleagues are very nice to me. They explained the accounting procedure to me patiently. They guided me. Really thanks alot to them.

I slept earlier so that i can get up earlier tomorrow.

Gambateh!! U will make through the way:) Believe in yourself. All you need is to be hard-working and hard work doesn't kills anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment