Thursday, November 25, 2010

Somebody is killing me!!

My blog...my blog...long time dint talk to you d...miss you...

when i click on my blog today....I only realized that so far, I had just posted once for November this year...

Early in the morning I decided to send my regards to somebody. Somebody who had helped me alot...I hope I had made a right decision.

Today, I accidentally found out that I am actually afraid of seeing a person...I don't know why.But, I just scared. Who's in the Earth that's so frightening??? OMG, can't believe it...I am actually afraid of seeing a human!!

I don't like the way that person looked at me...
I dont't like the way that person talked to me...

The eyes...is scaring...is making me breathless!!

It is like,
I will never know what the person is thinking...
What's the next move the person going to take...
What is the person's motive behind...

OMG!!

That person is killing me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment